This has been a different year, but you can still celebrate the special dates in our lives. We just need to adjust to the new reality and make a plan!
Here are some ideas to keep your traditions and create unforgettable moments:
- Take an online cooking class with your partner- It’s a date! Take a class via Skype or Zoom with a chef and have a romantic dinner later. A great experience to celebrate anything you want.
- Get a virtual tour of a museum – Many recognized museums are doing virtual tours. If you like science, art or history you can check your favorite museums and have a unique experience from the comfort of your home.
- Spa Day- Nothing better than to be at home and relax. Set a space with mint or lavender fragrance candles to unwind. You can also video chat with your friends and get yourself a manicure or fill the bathtub with bubbles. Disconnect and Recharge.
- Virtual Party- Let’s celebrate! Coordinate a surprise party for your special person with your love ones. Everyone will enjoy seeing each other and catch up.
- Become an artist! Get your canvas and paint ready to have a date night full of creativity and fun.
No matter what you decide to do, make it happen and enjoy the moment!